Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Friday, February 26

Sol Pedal is OPEN!!


Ready to Ride??? The doors are officially OPEN and we are ready to ride! Spring is in the air, bathing suits are being pulled out...get your body ready. Unlimited cycling classes $40 per month or $10 per class. The only commitment you have is to yourself. Let's make the most of this body and life we live!

Thanks for all the support I have had over the past couple months, we have created something I feel so good about. I expect to add more classes as we grow!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait...see ya'll Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Leslie. I know it will be a great place to unwind in the atmosphere you have created.....

    David.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Best Cycling Studio with the Best Instructors mixing fun and fitness! Let's ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot! Wish I were local...
    So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LT--
    Saw your article in the paper! Congrats on your new adventure!!!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took-and survived my first spinning class amidst a bevy of young ladies. Seriously, Leslie was patient with me, and the entire class was enthusiastic from 'start' to 'stop.' I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete