Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Thursday, April 8




Value: Learning to count is important, learning what counts is even more important.




The older I get, yes 36, I begin to realize what really matters in my life. It's those little things - what the kids say and do, the skip in my dog Charlie's step when we go out each morning, the new blooms on the flowers and tree, even the smell of coffee brewing each day that are valuable. Not the new outfit, new car - sure those things are nice, but they are just things.



Look around you today make a list of what really counts in your life. Hold onto it and be thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Hey everyone... there are three classes this Friday. 6:00 am, 8:30 am and at 5:00 pm we will have Bike n Beer. Get in a good sweat before your weekend kicks off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read something today and it said the most important things in life.....are not things.

    ReplyDelete