Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Tuesday, April 6

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart." ~ Confucius

Spring Break is all around us and you can feel the energy on the island. I love the happiness and lighthearted attitudes that come with the first warm weather days. We are very lucky to live in a place people come to vacation, to relax, to unwind. Living here, we sometimes overlook it's greatness.

The children and I spent the afternoon at the beach with family. I sat and looked at the waves form, each different, each perfect in its own way. Then I watched the people around me. Kids playing in the surf, building castles in the sand, throwing frisbees and balls. So alive and it made me smile.

The people gathered on the beach didn't seem to be thinking of unfinished word at the office or even what they were going to cook for dinner - they were enjoying the present moment. The beach goers came to the beach with all their heart, their soul and the happiness was felt up and down the coast.

So, everyday may not be a beach day; but you can make each day happy, healthy and full of heart. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment