Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Sunday, May 2


Great architecture is more than a physical thing, it is a spiritual thing. Great architecture, like great art, does something to the soul, it touches the heart in some deep and profound way. ~ Frank Lloyd Wright


the Robie House at the University of Chicago, taken by Russ Head
April 2010
As a child I loved designing and decorating Barbie houses. I then would sketch my dream house(s). What the outside might look like and then the inside and draw the furniture placement. In the back of my mind, I thought about being an architect or an interior designer. Then in college, I soon realized algebra and and geometry were not my favorite subjects. My love for the elements of design are still felt. Sitting with the kids and building with Lincoln Logs or Legos is great and sometimes surprising what you can create. I can get lost in a great home magazine too!
Our homes, our businesses should reflect us and make us feel good when we walk inside. Achieving this can be hard, but so rewarding. Styles come and go, but the core elements of your personality remain the same. Make your home, your office, your life reflect you. Trust your style.

2 comments:

  1. Is Andrew LLoyd Wright Frank's son?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops. Frank Lloyd Wright. just making sure you are paying attention

    ReplyDelete