Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Tuesday, May 11




"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change." ~ Buddha


I am not much of a gardener, but each spring I get so inspired and love the thought of a beautiful garden. So, I load up my cart when the weather seems safe and set out to plant beautiful flower beds in my yard. Boy, do they look great the first couple of weeks and then out of nowhere, a couple start to wither away. I fertilize and water and try to bring them back to life. Some recover, some not so fortunate. Hey, I try and enjoy the process.

This spring in particular, I have noticed the beautiful rose bushes growing next door. I am not a traditional red rose fan, but love the peachy pinks and yellows. As I leave my house each day, I have watched the tiny buds burst into the most gorgeous flowers. What a amazing process! Nature's elements occur in harmony to bring us this art show of color, smell and texture.

Watch something grow. Behold a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment