Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Friday, August 20

If anyone had asked me how I would celebrate my 40th birthday 20, 10, five, or even just one year ago, the answer would definitely not be hosting a private indoor cycling party for a group of my friends. But that is exactly how I rang in my fourth decade, and I loved every minute of it.
Despite my initial reticence, I have become part of a growing a legion of 'spinsters' -- a group of devout indoor cyclists with varying ranges of ability whose entire week revolves around signing up for classes. What is it about today’s indoor cycling programs that is so addictive, and are there any downsides to this intense, full-body cardio experience? from www.WebMD.com

read the rest of this article, click the link below:

www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/spin-workouts-for-fitness-and-weight-loss

No comments:

Post a Comment