Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Sunday, August 15


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

Heading back the warm summer state of Florida today after a great week in not so warm, but beautiful state of California. The children had a blast with their friends and we got to see all the "hot spots" of LA (thanks to our gracious hosts).
I tried lots of new exercises classes and am ready to share some of my new knowledge with all of you.
It is nice to be in a different environment and see how similar things and people really are. This large world does not seem so big when you travel and meet people and see we are all going through the same stuff - kids, health, marriage, careers. It has been a fabulous week - I look forward to seeing all my Sol Pedalers tomorrow - back in the saddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment