Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Monday, June 7

I read this on Facebook yesterday and thought it more than worthy to share.

"There was a bartender in portland, and every time someone asked him how he was doing, he would say...'best day of my life'...hmmmm...i really like that...imagine if everyday was the best day of your life...

Why not make this day and every day the best day of your life? Don't just say it, believe it!

2 comments:

  1. How boring to have a good day everyday - you have to feel it all - people die, people get sick and people have bad days but that's how we know when we are having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True. The important thing is to feel.

    ReplyDelete