Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Tuesday, June 22

"I'm a lot older than you but I tend to think there's an element of music that can not be captured. Life cannot be captured. The human heart cannot be captured." ~ Parker Wilson (Richard Gere) in Hachi: A Dog's Tale


I watched the movie Hachi this weekend. I have sat here for a while trying to figure out which parts to include and which parts to leave out as to not ruin the story. Hmmmm. So after further thought, I will say that dog lovers/animal lovers should go out and rent this movie. It is based on a true story and gives a dog's perspective - which I have to admit I have never really thought much about. (What they see, who they recognize and their natural instinct for time and routine). It's pretty amazing, and when a dog or any animal for that matter loves, they love unconditionally and do capture our hearts. It is a beautiful thing. Hachi.

1 comment:

  1. A much better track record the humans...

    ReplyDelete