Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Thursday, June 10

Machines are not living things. So why should we take it so personally when one fails to function properly? Next time you're annoyed by malfunction, count to 10, calm yourself, and rejoice in you superiority to that machine: you are flesh and blood, able to enjoy life's blessing. And you're mature enough not to be rattles by inanimate objects. ~ 1001 Ways to Live in the Moment ~Barbara Ann Kigfer

Boy, is this a hard one when class starts in 10 minutes and my MP3 won't function. I can feel the anxiety and it can easily take over. Some of you have witnessed such stress. Ahh! How do we let it go when these plastic based machines really disturb us? We are so dependent on our phones, computers, cars, games to help us in our day. Help us yes, but it is not until they flake out that we realize just how much we depend on them. For me this is a scary realization. My music, my driving force behind my spin classes and the minutes before class, the screen freezes. I think it is just a weird reality check to see how we handle stressors that are far out of our control. Choose to be calm, work through it and know everything will be just fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment