Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Thursday, June 3

Spiced eggplant-lentil salad with mango



What's for lunch...what's for dinner?




I don't know about you, but during the summer I crave nice, cool lite salads. However, I do bore of the same old salads I am used to making. And why do salads that others make taste so much better? Weird, huh? I came across this article and thought some of the salads and mixture of ingredients look interesting and yummy. If you try one, please share with all of us how it was. Enjoy!

Click here for link: Fuel Up: 8 Healthy Power Salads

No comments:

Post a Comment