Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Saturday, June 5

To be rich in friends is to be poor in nothing. ~ Lilian Whitney

I am thankful for my friends today and everyday. I spent the day with a doing around Jacksonville yesterday with a loose plan. Lunch at one of the most fabulous places that I have been in a long time - The French Pantry. (a must for fantastic salads, breads and the desserts - wow!) and then to a movie that changed times on us. After learning the movie was a no go, we made the most of it and just walked in and out of shops in 5 Points. We poked our heads in a groovey vintage consignment shops, sat and watched a afternoon shower pass. It was nice not to have a huge plan or somewhere to be and something to do, just great conversation and exchange of ideas. A day, morning or afternoon away with friends is great therapy even if you don't think you need it!

Do something fun with your friends this weekend or call a friend you have not spoken to in a long while. You will smile, they will smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment