Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Saturday, March 27

Connections...make them.
Social networking is the way of the marketing/advertising future. Through Facebooking, blogging, tumbling, tweeting you establish a whole virtual community. Prime example, I had 3 young ladies visit Sol Pedal this morning. One from New York, Denver and one from New Orleans. Without these social networking vehicles, they may have never found us.

I always google (yes, used as a verb) spin or yoga studios when I travel. Usually you can see the facility, get a glimpse of the instructors and get the class schedules. Having conversations with others on some of the sites, you can find reliable reviews on where or what you are going to do.

It is really cool to think how connected we all are. Research social networking. If you have not felt the close connection, you soon will!

1 comment:

  1. So glad I went to spin, the girls took your recommendation and went to Harper Rose yesterday! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete