Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Thursday, March 18

The Story of the Walking Man

John D Crow, JD Crow - I just like his name...but wait until you read his story...
Some could say its a modern-day story of Forrest Gump - one man on a solo journey across the US. But instead of saying he's doing it for "no particular reason" like Gump, Florida native John Crow is on a mission. "I want to find out what world peace looks like, " said Crow who leaves Sunday on an ocean-to-ocean walk from Fernandina Beach, Fla to Santa Cruz, Calif. for entire article click link or title above. (Great Post on That's Fit) written by Deborah Dunham, AOL

I have been practicing yoga with John for the past couple of months http://www.goyogainc.com/ and have been so inspired by his passion and above all, his confidence and calmness as he gets closer to his walk. What a inspiration and life changing event. I can only imagine what and who he will meet along the way that will shape the path for the rest of his journey and life. Good luck to you traveler...I look forward to your updates along the way. Much peace!

There will be a send-0ff at Main Beach this Sunday the 21st at 8:30. Come surround John with love and support...walk a couple or steps or a couple of miles.

follow John's journey at http://www.walkingman-jdcrow.blogspot.com/ and become a fan on FaceBook

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Good Luck to you John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love and peace is sent with you along your journey. I know it will be an amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete