Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Monday, March 15

Our bodies communicate to us clearly and specifically if we are willing to listen to them. - Shatki Garwain

What is your body telling you? Too much sugar, too many soft drinks, too much work, not enough rest? Listen and respect what you hear.

Just losing an hour of sleep last night made a difference in my afternoon. I started a new book - very funny - Are you there Vodka? It's me Chelsea. So while reading this afternoon, my eyes got heavier and heavier. I gave in to a little power nap and felt like a new person when I woke.

Your body gives you cues everyday but we seldom listen. We make unhealthy food choices, over commit and really run our bodies down. Open the lines of communication between you and your body and listen today! photo: Costa Rica 2009

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! You are so right...my body is telling me "More exercise! Less caffeine!", but I just keep ignoring it. Today, I'll make it happen! Impressive yoga pose, btw. Is that you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess - Glad you are listening to your body, the other part is taking action! Make it happen, my friend. You know you will feel better afterward. Unfortunately the pic is not me, that was a surf/yoga instructor on my trip last March. Pretty cool, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you should mention this...my body has definitely been telling me to watch the caffeine ...who knew that dark chocolate is the good news/bad news?!?!
    of course a little red wine to go with it might have had something to do with it... :)

    ReplyDelete