Come, relax and enjoy the ride!

I am excited to open my own cycling studio, Sol Pedal. To be doing what I love and have loved for the past 6 years is a blessing. Many of you have ridden many miles with me, so come back and lets travel together. Time flies as we cycle to an eclectic mix of music. I created the studio to be funky and fun, a place where you feel surrounded by happy, healthy energy.



So join the Ride. Its the only hour of your day that you can completely get away. We sweat, sing along, push each other and have a blast. Sure it's exercise, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! After all, life is what you make it!



Tuesday, March 16

"Your mind is your garden. Your thoughts are your seeds. You can plant flowers, or you can plant weeds." ~ The Secret

As you rolled out of bed today you had two choices. Today is going to be a hard, hectic day or today is going to be a great day. Our thoughts shape our attitude all day long. We find ourselves in a funk and it is hard to shake. Blame it on the weather, the kids, our spouses, our jobs, what should have happened, what could have happened. It is natural to have good and bad things that occur, some we have no control over. We do however, have control over our thoughts - though hard to quiet the chatter in our minds, we can be happy, be grateful, and be positive. It is our choice to make when we wake each day. Try putting on a smile and see how that changes the way you feel and the way others feel toward you. We will have days that the weeds try to take over our garden, just keep sowing the seeds of blooming flowers and see just how beautiful your garden can grow! I hope your day is great.

2 comments:

  1. Les, I love that you put good thoughts in my mind everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all in this crazy life together. Somemtimes just knowing other people are going through similiar situations makes it more manageable. I am glad you are enjoying, I am too!

    ReplyDelete